Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Week 5 - Thingie # 11

Now that was fun! Searched a little, found http://www.librarything.com/ and explored enough to get hooked. Joined and sent links to my more avid reader friends! Belong to two children's literature groups and I'm "watching" one on dog books. Not looking forward to listing all the books in my personal library though. Sounds an awful like what I just left behind at work for the summer! When I got to Ning, I settled for a English Springer Spaniel "network" - it only has one other member! Had trouble posting pics there too! If I get it to work, I'll post the link!

2 comments:

IrmaPince said...

I have a couple of friends who all share the mystery stories we so love. Library thing has been a useful tool to keep track of what we have read and what we have purchased and haven't had time to get to yet. Before that we were always duplicating purchases.

Neil Haner said...

whatr happended to tingie 5-9?