Saturday, June 16, 2007

Thing # 1

As I was waiting for the coffee to perk, my husband asked me why I would want to have a blog. I had to think for a moment. Because I can, because our kids do, because I want to learn, to remain current with computer technology would all work as my answers. But you know computer stuff, he replied. Yeah, I was the first one on campus to email, to shop ebay, to order books and AR quizzes online but life does not remain stagnet. We are in the midst of Library 2.0 and I want to understand it all, do it all, be able to help others challenge these new pathways.
So in the midst of inventory, boxing 800 old social studies textbooks, and packing most of the library away for carpet installation, Library 2.0 here I come!!

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 - we love your hot pink blog. Have a fun journey.

Best wishes.

IrmaPince said...

Glad to have you onboard! Another reason for blogging - to find out all the educational uses to which you can put one.