Monday, July 16, 2007

Week 9 - Thingie # 21

My former principal, now retired and still a good friend, is absolutely a constant ipod user. She downloads books all the time and is never without something to listen to. My son downloads music song after song to listen to while driving, working, studying etc. I haven't succumbed to one yet - I like silence sometimes! But I did learn that you don't have to have an ipod to use the podcasts, checked out Educational Podcast Directory and found listening to a Nancy Keane book talk was way more helpful than just reading it. It gave me the opportunity to hear the timing, infection, and tone that she uses which will really help my presentation to the kids. I'm going to put her podcast list to my RSS feed to my Blogline account.

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

Nancy Keane is great, isn't she. I think she could inspire a rock to read.